High Level Consultancy & Advisory Services
Are you a CEO, Senior Executive or Senior Manager accountable for the success of:
- an international joint venture, merger, acquisition, or off-shoring initiative?
- your organisation’s diversity initiative?
- your organisation’s global workforce capability?
Do you need to know more about:
- what is really happening in local offices in the countries in which you do business?
- the perspectives, values and motivations of key stakeholders in other cultures?
- the cultural factors which your due diligence might not have addressed?
- which behaviours and issues are really cultural, and which ones aren’t?
Beasley Intercultural provides consultancy and advisory services to:
- Board, CEO & Executive Teams, on retainer or project based services
- Project-specific services, including research, focus groups, analysis, report writing
- Coaching, confidential advice, insights and expertise to leaders of organisations and specific business areas who are managing change processes across cultures.
Previous projects include:
- Strategic advice to the CEO & Leadership teams of ASX 200 listed companies
- Strategic advice to the Heads of Country Asia-Pacific for a leading International NGO
- Research, advice, reports and presentations for internationally engaged Federal Government Departments and APEC
“If you’re an Australian organisation wanting to do business in Asia then you should be talking with Beasley Intercultural.” David Jakes, Talent and Succession Planning at QBE Insurance